Resources for Librarians
Useful links for users of the Chadwyck-Healey Literature Collections
- Administration Resources -
This is a password-protected area of the site, for use by authorised administrators only. To request a password, please contact your customer service representative. If you have an existing password for accessing usage statistics for the literature collections, you can continue to use this for the Administration Resources area. The Administration Resources page provides access to the following features:
- Chadwyck-Healey Literature Collections usage statistics. These statistics are based on ICOLC standards, and offer daily and monthly breakdowns of sessions, searches, hits, full text accesses and other information; they are available in 'User-Friendly', 'For Spreadsheet Import', 'Display Directly in MS Excel' and 'Printer-Friendly' formats.
- Library branding options. The literature collections have an area on the lower right-hand side of each page to which subscribers can add their library or other organisational logo. This branding can act as a link to your library web site, and will indicate to your users that the literature collections are a subscription service endorsed by your library/organisation.
- Please note that MARC records for volumes within the Chadwyck-Healey Literature Collections can be obtained by visiting the Administration Resources page for the particular collection in question (go to the home page of the collection and click 'Information Centre' in the left-hand toolbar).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request Training
- Subscription Options
- Sample Searches
- Case Studies & Testimonials
- How to Cite Texts from the Chadwyck-Healey Literature Collections
- Bibliography of Articles, Reviews and Scholarship
- Text Conversion Process
- Free Trial Request
OpenURL Bookmarking: seamless linking for easier access
One-click bookmarking allows direct access to frequently used pages with OpenURL links. All full-text pages and author pages now feature a link to 'Durable URL for this page' or 'Durable URL for this text' which opens a satellite window containing a durable link URL. These links can be pasted into emails, web pages and reading lists to allow direct linking for other users from subscribing institutions. If you choose to send records by email from your Marked List, the OpenURL link will be included as long as you select the HTML format option when sending your email.
The Chadwyck-Healey Literature Collections can be accessed remotely by library patrons 24 hours a day, provided that the total number of users is not exceeded. In the UK, this works via Athens authentication. Other forms of password access are available. Email email@example.com for further information.